Friday, May 14, 2010

Photo Contest!!

As many of you know, I am having a photo contest. There is nothing better than seeing your products in action! If you upload a picture to the Enchanted Ribbon facebook page and indicate that you would like it entered into the contest, I will upload it to this blog. Then voting will begin. Ask your friends and family to come here and vote for their favorite picture. Up for grabs is a $30 bow basket I will custom make for your little girl. I will also be using her picture as the face of Enchanted Ribbon for 30 days (with the winner's permission of course!) You have approximately 24 hours left to upload your photo. On May the 16th, I will annouce that voting has began and provide you with the link to give your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment